Complaints Handling Policy & Procedure
Visiontech Automotive are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our customers. When something goes wrong, we need to know about it and deal with it promptly and efficiently to
help us check the quality of our products and services, improve our standards and maintain our exceptional reputation.
If you have a complaint
Please contact our offices to engage a conversation indicating you would like to raise concerns and you would be put through to the relevant person.
We are happy to deal with your complaint by phone in the first instance, or by letter or email, as you prefer.
What happens next?
- If the matter cannot be resolved after a conversation or initial correspondence, an email or letter will be sent to you acknowledging the complaint with a link or enclosing a complaint form. The complaint can be escalated by completing this form and sending it for the attention of complaints.
- Upon receipt of this form from yourself, the complaint will then be investigated. We will review the matter and speak to the team.
- A detailed written reply to you will then be sent, including suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of receiving the complaint form.
- If you remain dissatisfied at this the Managing Director, will arrange for a review of the decision and work with you to identify your continuing concerns.
- Visiontech Automotive will write to you within 14 days of receiving any request for a review, confirming the final position of the complaint together with an explanation.
Managing Director: Daniel Lewis
Visiontech Automotive, Unit 1 Allens Farm, Tye Road, Elmstead Market, Essex, CO7 7BN