When you arrive for your appointment, we like to give you our complete attention, so you’ll have a one to one meeting in an office environment.
- A ‘help yourself’ chilled drinks fridge or tea & coffee available.
- We’ll discuss all options of the build.
- We’ll issue you with a quote.
- A workshop tour looking at existing van builds & our demo vans.
- Examples of our work readily available on the big screen.
- A test drive in our T6 demo if you have the time.
You’ve decided to have your van converted by us:
- We’ll invite you back for another meeting, where you will choose all your colours.
- Swatches readily available.
- As soon as we book your van in the diary, we do require a non-refundable £500 part payment to secure your slot. This is offset against your total bill.
- We’ll also send you our payment procedure and your final invoice.
When you drop your van off to us:
- We’ll do a quick damage check on your van with you.
- We’ll pass you over to our workshop manager who will run through your van specification once more with you incase of any amendments.
- We are happy to drop you at the nearest train or bus Station in Colchester if you require.
- We’ll organise with you a suitable time to collect your van.
- We’ll talk you through all aspects of the van build.
- You’ll take away our welcome pack with all of your warranty information & FAQs guide.
- We appreciate it’s a lot to take in when collecting your van, don’t worry, if you need any advice or assistance we are a call away.